Welcome

My name is Connie ( Bagett Connie). In 2009 I saw the Green Bag Lady being interviewed on CNN. She has made and given away over 6000 green bags all over the world to people who promise to use them instead of plastic. She is on a mission to save the planet. I went to her site and I was so impressed that I emailed her and ask if I could help. She said " Just do what I am doing in your own area." So Now I am on a mission to help save our planet. I am sewing and giving bags away to those whom will promise to use them instead of plastic or paper. You can help too. I use donated material and also all scraps from material and thread is recycled. Thanks to the Green Bag Lady's guidance I am using some of the pieces to make necessities for "newborns in need"
and beds for the abused animals at "all Gods creatures'' The Green Bag Lady has wonderful ideas to help the quality of life.
If you sew, there is a link to Green Bag Lady Pattern on this page. If you don' t sew and would like to have a bag I will make you one at no charge for the bag and send it to you via Postal service but I ask that you send a self addressed and stamped envelope to put the bag in and I will return it to you with homemade bag inside promptly. A regular Legal size envelope works fine as the bags fold nicely. Together we can make a difference. One step at a time or one bag at a time. You will find the links to the sites I mentioned on the side panel.
Please feel free to comment on this site. Spell out your email address so you don't get spam. Example: john@john.com = johnatjohndotcom

Well Im back

Yes it has been a long time and so much has happened in my life. Good things and Bad things. So as not to bore you will all my life's side tracks we will do a little catch up.

My mission is the same to provide help where needed for both the environment and the needy humans and animals alike.

I have since January of this year retired. Not because I was ready to but because I felt I should. I still have alittle left to give.

Also I have many new additions to my family Some new great grands and nieces and nephews and and a few more weddings and some about to be wed in October . So I am still very busy

But I will try to get some pictures of some of the events in the next few days but for now some of my additions to my family are attached at the hip of me or my hubby. There names are Bella and Rukus. Two precious Papillions. You will see them below and then tomorrow I will up date with more pictures of some of what I have been doing .

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer will soon be over

I found this new technique for monogramming Towels or any high pile project.














Take a look at this beauty.

But soon summer will
over and they will be gone















No comments:

Post a Comment